Saturday, August 6, 2011

Creations this weekend!

This will be my first post with actual pictures, so please forgive me if I do not do it right.

Today I worked on a Scraplift page (a fun game I am playing from Crop Chocolate.com), but I can not post it until it is revealed...in case someone on that team sees my blog.

I also worked on the Recipe's posted on Crop Chocolate. This week we had 2 challenges to choose from and I did both. 

The first was Blue Berry Muffin:
Blue or Brown cardstock or patterned paper
Brads
Something Floral
Letter Stickers
...and use 'old school' funky edge scissors

Here's what I did:






I used My Minds Eye - Fine and Dandy, White Thickers, and brown brads.
(the scalloped edge is my scissors, and the 'floral' is the blue paper) 

The second challenge was Strawberry Shortcake:
Pink and Black cardstock or patterned paper
Brads or Bling
3 flowers
letter stickers
...and re-purposing the stickers somehow

Here's what I did:






I used Bo Bunny - Forever Yours, White Thickers inked Pink and Stickled with Fruit Punch, flowers and brads also Stickled with Fruit Punch and Star Dust. (my 2 favorite Stickles!)

Thanks for stopping by! '

No comments:

Post a Comment